Cartier Champion Three-year-old Filly
The Cartier Champion Three-year-old Filly is an award in European horse racing, founded in 1991, and sponsored by Cartier SA as part of the Cartier Racing Awards. The award winner is decided by points earned in group races plus the votes cast by British racing journalists and readers of the Racing Post and Daily Telegraph newspapers.
Leading trainer (4 wins):
Leading owner (3 wins):
- Godolphin – Balanchine (1994), Cape Verdi (1998), Kazzia (2002)
- Khalid Abdullah - Ryafan (1997), Banks Hill (2001), Enable (2017)
- Sue Magnier - Peeping Fawn (2007), Legatissimo (2015), Minding (2016)
- Michael Tabor - Peeping Fawn (2007), Legatissimo (2015), Minding (2016)
- Marcus Armytage (13 November 2012). "Cartier Awards 2012: Frankel sweeps board and takes top honour for second year". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2013-02-09.