From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Operator||Government of Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Location||Cartwright, Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Time zone||AST (UTC−04:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC−03:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||42 ft / 13 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Air Labrador||Black Tickle, Charlottetown (NL), Fox Harbour, Goose Bay, Mary's Harbour, Port Hope Simpson, St. Anthony, Williams Harbour|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived December 1, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Cartwright Airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Accident history for YRF: Cartwright Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Cartwright Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Newfoundland and Labrador is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|