From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caruso or Caruso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caruso may refer to:
- Caruso (surname)
- Enrico Caruso (1873-1921), Italian operatic tenor
- Caruso (band), an Irish indie rock band
- "Caruso" (song), a song written by Lucio Dalla
- Caruso, Alberta, a community in Canada
- Caruso Affiliated, a real estate development company in Los Angeles, California
- Caruso Sauce, a Uruguayan recipe for a warm sauce made of cream, ham, cheese, nuts and mushrooms
- Caruso Middle School, a middle school in Illinois
Uncapitalized, caruso is an Italian noun (from Sicilian "carusu", dear boy) referring to a mine laborer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caruso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.