Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carvel or Carvell may refer to
- Carvel, the fictional home town of Andy Hardy in the classic film series starring Mickey Rooney
- Carvel, first track on John Frusciante's album "Shadows Collide with People"
- Carvel, Alberta a hamlet west of Edmonton
- Carvel (boat building)
- the caravel ship type
- Carvel (franchise), a United States ice cream franchise
- Carvel Rock (British Virgin Islands), an uninhabited islet of the British Virgin Islands in the Caribbean
- Carvel Rock (United States Virgin Islands), an uninhabited islet of the United States Virgin Islands in the Caribbean
People named Carvel
- Elbert N. Carvel, (1910–2005), American business and politician, Governor of Delaware
- Tom Carvel of the ice cream company
- Philip Carvel, fictional character in Utopia (UK TV series)
- Jessica Carvel, fictional character in Utopia (UK TV series)
- Pietre Carvel, fictional character in Utopia (UK TV series)
People named Carvell
- Frank Broadstreet Carvell (1862 – 1924), Canadian lawyer, businessman, and politician
- Garreth Carvell, English professional rugby league footballer
- Jedediah Slason Carvell, Canadian businessman, politician, and office holder
- Tim Carvell, writer for TV and periodicals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carvel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.