Casa Rosa or Casa Rosada, also known as the Pink House, is a historic house located in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. The house was built in 1812 as a barrack for the troops assigned to the San Agustin Bastion. It was converted to an officers quarters in 1881 by the Spanish Army. The building was later converted to a museum used for Puerto Rican crafts. Today it operates as a day care center for the children of employees of the Government of Puerto Rico. 
- Note: Some links below are commercial links, but provide descriptions of the house.
- "Places to go: Around the Old San Juan". U.S. National Park Service: Plan Your Visit. United States National Park Service. Retrieved 2009-02-13.
- "Old San Juan - Pink House". Planetware.com. Archived from the original on 2009-03-27. Retrieved 2009-02-13.
- Discovery Channel (2003). Insight Guides Puerto Rico (Google Books) (p. 134). ISBN 9789812349491. Retrieved 2009-02-13.
- "No title - Locations of historical spots in Old San Juan". Isla de Borinquen. Retrieved 2009-02-13.
- "Casa Rosa, San Juan, PR". Eye Tour. Retrieved 2009-02-13.