From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Casanova or casanova in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Casanova often refers to Giacomo Casanova, an 18th-century Italian adventurer best known for his legendary womanizing.
Casanova may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Casanova (1918 film), a 1918 Hungarian film
- Casanova, or The Loves of Casanova, a 1927 French film
- Casanova (1971 TV serial), a BBC television serial
- Casanova '73, a BBC1 sitcom starring Leslie Phillips
- Fellini's Casanova, a 1976 feature film by Federico Fellini
- Casanova (1987 film), an American biographical comedy TV-film directed by Simon Langton.
- Casanova (2005 TV serial), a 2005 BBC Television serial starring David Tennant
- Casanova (2005 film), a 2005 feature film starring Heath Ledger
- Casanovva, a 2012 Malayalam film
- Casanova, a 1928 operetta by Ralph Benatzky, based on music by Johann Strauss II
- Casanova (German band)
- Casanovas, Swedish dansband
- The Casanovas, Australian Melbourne-based rock band
- Casanova, both a 1985 album by the group Rondò Veneziano and a track on it
- Casanova (The Divine Comedy album), a 1996 The Divine Comedy album
- Casanova, album by Casanova (German band)
- "Casanova" (Anita Skorgan song), a 1977 song by Anita Skorgan
- "Casanova" (Luv' song), a 1979 European hit single by the girl group Luv'
- "Casanova" (LeVert song), a 1987 pop/soul hit single by LeVert
- "Casanova" (Gisela song), a 2008 Eurovision song by Gisela, representing Andorra
- "Casanova", a song on the Roxy Music album Country Life
- "Casanova", a song on Peaches's album The Teaches of Peaches
- Casanova, a concerto for cello and wind orchestra by Johan de Meij
- Casanova, Haute-Corse, a commune of the Haute-Corse département of France, on the island of Corsica
- Casanova, Virginia, unincorporated community in Fauquier County, Virginia, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casanova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.