Casanovas Peak (Bulgarian: връх Касановас, romanized: vrah Kasanovas, IPA: [ˈvrɤx kɐsɐˈnɔvɐs]) is the ice dome rising to 325 m at the base of Ioannes Paulus II Peninsula on Livingston Island, South Shetland Islands. It is linked to Rotch Dome on the west by Berrister Gap and surmounts Etar Snowfield to the northwest, Berkovitsa Glacier to the northeast and Verila Glacier to the south.
- L.L. Ivanov et al. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich Island, South Shetland Islands. Scale 1:100000 topographic map. Sofia: Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria, 2005.
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich, Robert, Snow and Smith Islands. Scale 1:120000 topographic map. Troyan: Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2009. ISBN 978-954-92032-6-4
- Casanovas Peak. SCAR Composite Antarctic Gazetteer
- Bulgarian Antarctic Gazetteer. Antarctic Place-names Commission. (details in Bulgarian, basic data in English)
- Casanovas Peak. Copernix satellite image
This article includes information from the Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria which is used with permission.