|Address||201 Cascade Mall Drive|
|Owner||Merlone Geier Partners|
|No. of stores and services||50+|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||595,000 square feet (55,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
Cascade Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Burlington, Washington. Opened in November 1989, it features J. C. Penney, TJ Maxx, and two Macy's stores. It was owned by Macerich before being sold to Merlone Geier Partners in January 2017.
Winmar also built an adjacent strip mall called Cross Court, which featured a Target store. The opening of the mall caused many stores to close in nearby Anacortes. The Emporium store later became a second Bon Marché before both Bon Marché stores were re-branded as Macy's.
Five people were shot and killed at the mall on September 23, 2016. The shooter was Arcan Cetin, a 20 year old immigrant from Turkey.
- "201 Cascade Mall Dr., Burlington, WA; Interactive Google street view photo and map". Geographic.org/streetview. Retrieved September 9, 2016.
- Directory of major malls. MJJTM Publications Corp. 1990. p. 651.
- "Washington". The Bulletin of the N.R.D.G.A. 70 (7-12): 89.
- "Cascade Mall tops Burlington projects" (PDF). Skagit Valley Herald. March 8, 1991. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
- Dietrich, William. "A town in between". The Seattle Times. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
- Stayton, Mark (August 23, 2012). "Cascade Mall to get TJ Maxx". Skagit Valley Herald. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
- "Manhunt Continues for Gunman in Seattle-Area Mall Shooting That Killed 5". abcnews.go.com. ABC News. Retrieved September 23, 2016.