Cascade School District, Washington
Cascade School District No. 228 is a Class-A public school district in Chelan County, Washington. The district includes the towns of Dryden, Lake Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Peshastin, Plain and Winton. Four of the district schools are located in Leavenworth, while the fifth, Peshastin Dryden Elementary, is in the unincorporated community of Peshastin. The district office is located in Leavenworth, and the district school board currently has five members.
As of 2005 the school district had an enrollment of 1454, with 76 full-time teachers for a ratio of 15 to 1. The largest school is Cascade High School with an enrollment of 534.
- Cascade High School — grades 9–12
- Icicle River Middle School — grades 6–8
- Osborn Elementary School — grades 2–5
- Peshastin Dryden Elementary School — grades PK–4
- Beaver Valley School — grades K–4
- "Count of homeless students in Oregon school districts, 2008-2009" (PDF). The Oregonian. p. 6. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-10-05. Retrieved 2009-09-18.