Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cascadian or Cascadia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cascadia and Cascadian are terms that derives from the Cascade Range and may refer to:
- Cascadia Channel, a deep-sea channel in the Pacific Ocean
- Cascadia (region) or Pacific Northwest, a region of North America
- Cascadia (bioregion), the environmental interactivity of the Pacific Northwest of North America
- Cascadia (independence movement), a proposed country located within the Cascadia bioregion of the Pacific Northwest of North America
- Cascadia subduction zone, a convergent plate boundary that separates the Juan de Fuca and North America plates
- Cascadia, a former plant genus now included in Saxifraga
- Freightliner Cascadia, a semi truck
- Cascadia Code, a monospaced font from Microsoft
- Cascada (disambiguation)
- Cascade (disambiguation)
- 1700 Cascadia earthquake, a magnitude 8.7 to 9.2 megathrust earthquake that occurred in the Cascadia subduction zone on January 26, 1700
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cascadia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.