Case management is the coordination of services on behalf of an individual person who may be considered a case in different settings such as health care, nursing, rehabilitation, social work, disability insurance, employment, and law. Case management may refer to:
- Case management (mental health), a specific approach for the coordination of community mental health services
- Case management (US health system), a specific term used in the health care system of the United States of America
- Medical case management, a general term referring to the facilitation of treatment plans to assure the appropriate medical care is provided to disabled, ill or injured individuals
- Legal case management, a set of management approaches for law firms or courts
- Central Case Management System, database software developed for paralegals in South Africa
- Case Management Society of America, a US health system case management society
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Case management.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.