Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up casement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Casement may refer to:
- Casement (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Casement Aerodrome, a military airfield near Dublin, Ireland
- Casement Park, the principal Gaelic Athletic Association stadium in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Casement window, a window that is attached to the window frame with hinges at the side
- Casemate, sometimes erroneously rendered "casement"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.