Casey Benjamin is an American saxophonist, vocoderist, keyboardist, producer and songwriter. He is a member of the Robert Glasper Experiment which won a Grammy Award for Best R&B Album for their album Black Radio. He is one half of the funk pop new wave duo HEAVy with vocalist Nicky Guiland, and currently[when?] plays with Q-Tip (rapper), Mos Def, Stefon Harris In 2011, he was the keyboard/saxophonist for Patrick Stump's live solo project tour.
Benjamin is from South Jamaica, Queens, New York City. He attended Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts and The New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music in Manhattan.
|2012||Kris Bowers||Heroes + Misfits||Concord|
- "Casey Benjamin's credits cited on Artist Direct".
- "Robert Glasper Experiment In The GRAMMY Winner's Circle". The GRAMMYs. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- "Jazz Articles: Robert Glasper: Renegade of Funk - By Bill Beuttler — Jazz Articles". JazzTimes. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- "HEAVy's Biography cited on BBE Records". Archived from the original on 2009-02-19.
- "Stephon Harris & Blackout on allaboutjazz.com". Archived from the original on November 24, 2006.
- "Fall Out Boy didn't fall out, but Patrick Stump moves on with 'Truant Wave,' 'Soul Punk'". Chicago Sun-Times. 30 March 2011. Archived from the original on 25 September 2015. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
|This article on a United States keyboardist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|