|Known for||Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic|
Mass Effect trilogy
After obtaining a degree in mechanical engineering, Hudson began his career at the Canadian video game developer BioWare with credits as a technical artist on several games, including MDK 2. He eventually became the project director of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Hudson fulfilled the same role in the development of the Mass Effect trilogy, a series of games based on a new science fiction intellectual property.
On August 7, 2014, Hudson left BioWare to pursue other projects. On May 18, 2015, Microsoft announced that Hudson had joined their video game production wing at Microsoft Studios as creative director. On July 18, 2017, Hudson announced that he had returned to BioWare and replaced Aaryn Flynn as general manager for the studio.
- MDK 2 (2000)
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000)
- Neverwinter Nights (2002)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (2003)
- Jade Empire (2005)
- Mass Effect (2007)
- Mass Effect 2 (2010)
- Mass Effect 3 (2012)
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-11-09. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- Moser, Cassidee (2014-08-07). "Mass Effect Creator Leaves BioWare". IGN. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- Tuttle, Will; Chief, Xbox Wire Editor in. "Casey Hudson Joins Microsoft as Creative Director at Microsoft Studios". Xbox Wire. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- Hudson, Author-Casey (2017-07-18). "Coming Home". BioWare Blog. Retrieved 2017-07-18.
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|