||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012)|
|Occupation||Video game developer|
|Known for||Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Mass Effect trilogy
Casey Hudson is a Canadian video game developer.
After obtaining a degree in mechanical engineering, Hudson began his career at the Canadian video game developer BioWare with credits as a technical artist on several games, including MDK 2. He eventually became the project director of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Hudson fulfilled the same role in the development of the Mass Effect trilogy, a series of games based on a new science fiction intellectual property.
On August 7, 2014, Hudson left BioWare to pursue other projects.
- MDK 2 (2000)
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000)
- Neverwinter Nights (2002)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (2003)
- Jade Empire (2005)
- Mass Effect (2007)
- Mass Effect 2 (2010)
- Mass Effect 3 (2012)
- "Mass Effect Creator Leaves BioWare". Retrieved 7 August 2014.
- "Casey Hudson Joins Microsoft as Creative Director at Microsoft Studios". Retrieved 18 May 2015.
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|