Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station
|Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station|
|Soft opening date||June 22, 2012|
|Opening date||December 6, 2012|
|Attraction type||Water play area|
Casey Jr is the train seen in the film Dumbo, where Dumbo, his mother, Mrs. Jumbo, and other circus animals travel on to the shows. This attraction is a water play area across from the Dumbo the Flying Elephant ride and The Barnstormer starring the Great Goofini. It is designed to look like it has actual animals in the train by having elephant trunks and giraffes that spray out water at young guests.
However, for over the years, the water attraction began to have its paint peeling off and some of the water effects stop functioning. As a result, the attraction was temporarily closed on February 11, 2019 for some cleaning, repainting, and refurbishment.
- "Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station". AllEars.net. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- "Pictures: Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak station at Disney Fantasyland Storybook Circus". Orlando Sentinel. 15 June 2012. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- "Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station". Walt Disney World. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- Frost, John. "Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station Imports Watery Fun to Storybook Circus". The Disney Blog. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 8, 2019). "5 refurbishments coming soon to Walt Disney World (February 2019)". Theme Park Tourist. Archived from the original on February 15, 2019. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
- Corless, Tom (February 8, 2019). "Lengthy Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station refurbishment finally scheduled for Magic Kingdom". WDW News Today. Archived from the original on February 15, 2019. Retrieved February 15, 2019.