July 13, 1990 |
|May 2, 2014, for the Pittsburgh Pirates|
(through 2015 season)
|Earned run average||6.46|
Sadler was optioned to the Triple-A Indianapolis Indians on March 10, 2014. He was recalled by the Pirates on April 27, and made his major league debut against the Toronto Blue Jays on May 2. He was optioned back to the Indians on May 5 to make room for Jeff Locke on the active roster.
After starting pitcher Francisco Liriano was placed on paternity leave, Sadler made his first career major league start on April 12, 2015, pitching five innings and earning the first win of his career in a 10–2 victory against the Milwaukee Brewers.
- "Sadler Jumps to Double-A in 2013". Woscbaseball.com. May 29, 2013. Retrieved December 14, 2013.
- "Pirates sign three Draft picks | MLB.com: News". Mlb.mlb.com. Retrieved December 14, 2013.
- "Pirates recall P Sadler". The State. April 27, 2014. Retrieved May 2, 2014.
- Singer, Tom. "Sadler goes above and beyond in fill-in start". MLB.com. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- Charlie Wilmoth (January 9, 2016). "Pirates release, re-sign Casey Sadler". Bucs Dugout.
- "Pirates release, re-sign pitcher Sadler - DKPittsburghSports.com". DKPittsburghSports.com.
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball pitcher born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|