Cash and carry
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cash and carry may refer to:
- Cash and Carry (TV series), the first network-televised game show
- Cash and carry (World War II), a revision of the Neutrality Acts, designed to aid the British
- Cash and carry (wholesale), a type of sales operation within the wholesale sector
- Cash and Carry (film), a 1937 Three Stooges short film
- Cash & Carry, the United States grocery chain
- Kash n' Karry, the United States supermarket chain
- Basis trading, a form of arbitrage in which securities are bought in the cash market and a short in a forward contract
- An episode of the animated TV-series Garfield and Friends
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cash and carry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.