|Single by Cash Out|
|from the album It's My Time|
|Released||April 25, 2012|
|Format||CD single, digital download|
|Cash Out singles chronology|
"Cashin' Out" is a song by American rapper Cash Out. It was released in 2012 as his debut single, originally from his mixtape It's My Time. Produced by DJ Spinz, it peaked at #36 on the Billboard Hot 100, #2 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, and #1 on the Rap Songs chart. It is Cash Out's only top 40 hit to date. Complex named the song #45 on its list of the best songs of 2012. Cashin' Out was mentioned in the infamous Naval Academy sex scandal by the accuser. In 2015, Billboard declared that "Cashin' Out" was the top song of all time.
- The official remix features a new verse from Ca$h Out along with fellow rappers Akon, Fabolous, Young Jeezy and Yo Gotti.
- There is also a second remix with features from Akon, Roscoe Dash and Wale.
- Lil Wayne also did a remix of the song on his mixtape Dedication 4.
- Krayzie Bone also did a remix of the song, which he subsequently released a music video for.
- Chief Keef did a remix of the song which was released on GBE's For Greater Glory mixtape.
Charts and certifications
- "Ca$h Out Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Ca$h Out. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Ca$h Out Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for Ca$h Out. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Ca$h Out Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Rap Songs for Ca$h Out. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
- "Ca$h Out Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Rhythmic Songs for Ca$h Out. Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- "American single certifications – Ca$h Out – Cashin' Out". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH
- "Best of 2012 - Hot 100 Songs". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2012-12-14.
- "R&B/Hip-Hop Songs - 2012 Year End Charts". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2012-12-17.
- "Rap Songs - 2012 Year End Charts". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2012-12-17.
|This 2010s hip hop single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|