|Starring||Terry Keenan (as host, 2002-2009)
Cheryl Casone (as host, 2009-2013)
Eric Bolling (as host, 2013-2017)
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||Unknown|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||Fox News Channel|
|Original release||2002 – 2018|
Cashin' In is an American business analysis program, the fourth and last show of The Cost of Freedom business block, on Saturdays at 11:30 am ET on the Fox News Channel. Eric Bolling hosted from January 2013 until August 2017. The show was originally hosted by FNC senior business correspondent Terry Keenan until her departure from the network September 2009. Cheryl Casone hosted from September 2009 until January 2013.
After taking over the hosting duties, Bolling announced a new direction for Cashin' In: "While we work hard, pay our taxes and just try to make ends meet, law makers from DC to state houses across America are "Cashin' In". We will use this show as a megaphone, calling out Washington for the waste, fraud and abuse of our tax dollars." Bolling delivered this new show message at the end of the 1/26/13 show. On September 8, 2017, Eric Bolling was fired by Fox News Channel.
Beginning January 20, 2018, Cashin' In will be replaced by the new 2 hour show Cavuto Live, hosted by Neil Cavuto.
- Stock Smarts: The opening of the show starts with a debate over what is going to possibly happen in the next week in the stock market, based on headlines and history, and how it will affect one's bottom line.
- Best Bets: "Best Bets" opens the floor to the panelists to choose any number of stocks which they believe could go up and "make you money".
- Stock of the Week: The "Stock of the Week" is the choice that the panel believes will "take off in the next five trading days."
- Money Mail: The closing of the show usually ends with a segment dedicated to the e-mails sent into the show, asking about stocks people own or if a specific stock is worth buying or avoiding.
Cashin' In Challenge
Every year the show has been on the air, a "Cashin' In Challenge" between the regular panelists has been held. The Challenge's rules are:
- Each player has $10,000 in play money
- Each player can hold as much cash as they like
- Each portfolio can have up to five different securities
- Each stock and bond transaction will carry a $15 brokerage fee
- There will be no transaction fee for funds, but loads and expenses will apply
For the last three years of the contest, Dagen McDowell (who is not a professional money manager, unlike her counterparts) has come up on top of all the others in the end.
- Rotating co-hosts since Bolling's departure.
Former Regular Panelists
Former regular panelists
- Eric Bolling, Former FOX News Host and FOX Business Network anchor/investor, left the Fox Business Channel in September 2017
- Tracy Byrnes - Accountant/Journalist, former recurring panelist on Fox Business Channel and former frequent panelist on Cashin' In who appeared as an anchor/panelist on all of The Cost of Freedom block programs which also included Bulls & Bears and Your World with Neil Cavuto (left the Fox Business Channel in March 2015)
- Cheryl Casone, Fox News economic journalist and Fox Business Network anchor, former host of Cashin' In, still occasional fill-in host.
- Terry Keenan, Former Fox Business Network anchor and Fox Business senior correspondent, later with CNN Headline News (died 2014).
- Wayne Rogers, of M*A*S*H TV show fame, owner of Wayne Rogers & Company and member of Board of Trustees of Vishay Technology until his death in December 2015.
Frequent guest panelists
- Charlie Gasparino - Author, Journalist, and senior correspondent for the Fox Business Network
- Michelle Fields - Political Journalist and writer for The Huffington Post and reporter for Breitbart News, and Fox News contributor
- Melissa Francis - Fox News economic journalist and Fox Business Channel anchor and occasional fill-in host panelist
- Jonathan Hoenig - founding member of the Capitalist Pig hedge fund, and a regular contributor
- Charles Payne - host of Fox's Making Money with Charles Payne, regular contributor
- Jessica Tarlov - Democratic political strategist, frequent panelist on Cashin' In and regular commentator/contributor to both the Fox Business Channel and Fox News
- Juan Williams - Fox News Channel journalist and political analyst, regular contributor