Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cashmere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cashmere may refer to:
- Old alternative spelling of Kashmir, a northern region of the Indian subcontinent
- Cashmere, New Zealand, a suburb of Christchurch, New Zealand
- Cashmere, Queensland, a suburb of Brisbane, Australia
- Cashmere, Washington, a city in the United States
- Cashmere (painting), a painting by John Singer Sargent 1908
- Cashmere Cat
- Cashmere (band), a post-disco and soul music group
- Cashmere (Cashmere album)
- Cashmere (Swet Shop Boys album)
- "Pink Cashmere", a song by Prince
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cashmere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.