Casino Queen Marquette
|Casino Queen Marquette|
|Address||100 Anti Monopoly|
|Opening date||February 2000|
|Total gaming space||17,514 sq ft (1,600 m2)|
|Signature attractions||Pink Elephant|
|Notable restaurants||The Buffet|
|Previous names||Miss Marquette (2000)|
Isle of Capri Marquette (2000-2008)
Lady Luck (2008-2016)
Casino Queen Marquette is a 17,514 square feet (1,627.1 m2) riverboat casino located in Marquette, Iowa (across the Mississippi River from Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin) that is owned and operated by CQ Holdings. The riverboat, named Miss Marquette, is located by a 31-acre (13 ha) site that also contains an enclosed pavilion, providing dining on the first floor and an entertainment showroom/banquet area on the second floor. 
Currently offering 566 slot machines featuring a variety of games and 8 tables games.
The Miss Marquette riverboat in Marquette, Iowa was bought from Sodak Gaming in November 1999 for $41.67 million. Shortly after, on October 6, 2000, Isle of Capri agreed to acquire the Miss Marquette riverboat for $47.7 million. The riverboat, Miss Marquette, was acquired from the Isle of Capri Casinos in 2000, and re-branded as the Isle of Capri Marquette. In December 2008 the Miss Marquette riverboat was approaching a Lady Luck re-brand. A few months later, March 2009, the exterior re-branding of the Miss Marquette riverboat was completed. Later in the year, August 2009, the completion of the Lady Luck re-brand was near.
On October 13, 2016 Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc announced the sale of its Lady Luck branded casino property in Marquette, Iowa to Casino Queen, or CQ Holdings Company Inc for an estimated amount of $40 million.  After a few months, on March 13, 2016, the Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc completed the announced sell of Lady Luck Casino Marquette property to Casino Queen for an estimated amount of $50 million in redemption of its outstanding debt.
- "Casino Sq ft". Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission. Retrieved June 5, 2017.
- "Casino Property Attractions". Isle of Capri Casinos. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- "Casino Offerings". Upper Mississippi Gaming Corporation. Archived from the original on December 2, 2013. Retrieved November 27, 2013.
- "Miss Marquette for sell". The Telegraph-Herald. Dubuque, Iowa. November 6, 1999. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- "Casino acquisition October 2000". Archived from the original on November 28, 2008. Retrieved December 2, 2013.
- "Casino Acquired". UNLV Center for Gaming Research. Retrieved November 28, 2013.
- "Miss Marquette approaching Lady Luck re-brand". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved December 2, 2013.
- "Exterior Re-branding Completed". PRNewswire. Archived from the original on December 2, 2013. Retrieved December 2, 2013.
- "Re-brand near completion". PRNewswire. Archived from the original on 2 December 2013. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Lady Luck Casino sell". PRNewswire. Retrieved June 5, 2017.
- "Lady Luck Casino sold". PRNewswire. Retrieved June 5, 2017.