Casper Electronics was founded in 2000 by Pete Edwards. The company's main products are musical instruments made from electronic toys using circuit bending. The instruments are made in the same manner as those of Reed Ghazala, among others.
The following people have used circuit bent instruments from Casper Electronics in their music.
- Mike Patton (Faith No More)
- Kevin Rutmanis (The Melvins)
- Danny Elfman (ex Oingo Boingo, currently composing film scores for Tim Burton)
- Mark Hosler (Negativland)
- Rahzel (The Roots)
- DJJS1 (Rahzel's traveling DJ)
- ""Benders" Make Sweet Noise from Old Toys (Slide Show)". Scientific American. May 22, 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-28.
- "Circuit Bending Barbie". Synthtopia. June 1, 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-28.
- Ellis, Justin (February 11, 2008). "Favorites: Crossing wires only part of the fun". Portland Press Herald. Retrieved 2008-09-28.
If you ask any experienced circuit bender who the best in the field is, nine times out of 10 they'll say Pete Edwards.
|This article about a musical instrument company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|