From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caspi may refer to:
- Joseph Caspi (1279—1340), a Provençal exegete, grammarian and philosopher
- Matti Caspi (born 1949), an Israeli composer, musician, singer and lyricist
- Nathanael ben Nehemiah Caspi (14th century-15th century), a Provençal scholar
- Ram Caspi (born 1939), an Israeli attorney
- Omri Casspi (born 1988), an Israeli basketball player
- Caspians, an ancient people dwelling along the southern and southwestern shores of the Caspian Sea
- Botón caspi (Anthodiscus pilosus), a plant species found in Amazonian Colombia and Peru
- Cachimbo caspi (Couratari guianensis), a woody plant species found in South America
- Huaira caspi (Cedrelinga cateniformis), a plant species found in Peru
- Leche caspi (Couma macrocarpa), a tropical plant species native to tropical, humid Central and South America
- Caspi or zapallo caspi (Pisonia ambigua), a tree species native to Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil
- Kaspi, a town in central Georgia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caspi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.