|Look up casque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Casque is a French word for helmet. It can refer to:
- Casque (anatomy), an enlargement on the beaks of some species of birds, including many hornbills
- Hornbill ivory, the casque of the helmeted hornbill, collected as a decorative material
- A large growth on the skulls of cassowaries
- S. C. H. "Sammy" Davis (1887–1981), a motor-racing journalist who used the pen name Casque
- Casque-class destroyer, French Navy ships built between 1910 and 1912
- Casque and Gauntlet, a senior society at Dartmouth College
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.