Cass Lake (Michigan)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Oakland County, Michigan|
|Basin countries||United States|
|Surface area||1,280 acres (520 ha)|
|Max. depth||123 ft (37 m)|
|Settlements||Waterford Township, West Bloomfield Township, Orchard Lake Village, Keego Harbor|
Cass Lake covers 1,280 acres (5 km²) and has a maximum depth of 123 ft (37 m).
- List of places named for Lewis Cass
- Detroit Finnish Co-operative Summer Camp — had property on Cass Lake also.
- List of lakes in Michigan
- Sail Michigan.org: Cass Lake
- LakePlace.com: Cass Lake map — satellite view link
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources: Map of Dodge No. 4 State Park at Cass Lake
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources: Dodge No. 4 State Park at Cass Lake
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources: Map of Dodge No. 4 State Park