Cass Township, Pulaski County, Indiana
Location in Pulaski County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.16 sq mi (93.7 km2)|
|• Land||36.16 sq mi (93.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||705 ft (215 m)|
|• Density||24.3/sq mi (9.4/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46366, 46374, 47957|
|GNIS feature ID||453167|
Cass Township was organized in 1850.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.16 square miles (93.7 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Railroad Township, Starke County (north)
- Wayne Township, Starke County (northeast)
- Rich Grove Township (east)
- Jefferson Township (southeast)
- White Post Township (south)
- Gillam Township, Jasper County (southwest)
- Walker Township, Jasper County (west)
- Kankakee Township, Jasper County (northwest)
The township contains Bethlehem Cemetery, Noggle Cemetery, St. John's Cemetery, and Sutton Cemetery.
- North Judson-San Pierre School Corporation
- West Central School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 20
- State Senate District 5
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Counties of White and Pulaski, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. 1883. p. 608.
||Kankakee Township, Jasper County||Railroad Township, Starke County||Wayne Township, Starke County|
|Walker Township, Jasper County||Rich Grove Township|
|Gillam Township, Jasper County||White Post Township||Jefferson Township|