Cass Township, White County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in White County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.19 sq mi (93.7 km2)|
|• Land||36.19 sq mi (93.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||696 ft (212 m)|
|• Density||16.2/sq mi (6.3/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46978, 46985, 47926, 47950, 47960|
|GNIS feature ID||453169|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.19 square miles (93.7 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Indian Creek Township, Pulaski County (north)
- Van Buren Township, Pulaski County (northeast)
- Boone Township, Cass County (east)
- Jefferson Township, Cass County (southeast)
- Jackson Township (south)
- Lincoln Township (south)
- Liberty Township (west)
The township contains Bell Center Cemetery.
- Pioneer Regional School Corporation
- Twin Lakes School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 16
- State Senate District 07
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Hamelle, W. H. (1915). A Standard History of White County, Indiana: An Authentic Narrative of the Past, with an Extended Survey of Modern Developments in the Progress of Town and Country. Unigraphic. p. 273.
- "Pioneer Consolidated School How It Gets Its Name". The Royal Centre Record. April 21, 1961. p. 1. Retrieved 1 May 2015.