From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Michael and the Secret War (1985; US edition 1989)
- Clair-de-Lune (2004; US & UK editions 2006) Also issued as an audiobook in 2008 by Bolinda.
- The Mostly True Story of Matthew and Trim (2005, a graphic novel created with Stephen Axelsen).
- The Museum of Mary Child (2009; Australian edition)
- The Three Loves of Persimmon (2010; Australian edition)
- Pureheart (2013; Australian edition)
- 'Ballet dancer strikes perfect balance' Review by Amanda Craig The Times 8 April 2006
- 'Dance fever: Adèle Geras thinks Clair-de-Lune by Cassandra Golds was written especially for her' Adèle Geras The Guardian, Saturday 15 April 2006
- Short interview with Cassandra Golds about Clair-de-Lune on Behindballet the blog of the Australian Ballet 17 July 2009
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|