From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Cassano may refer to:
- Antonio Cassano, an Italian football player
- Eleonora Cassano, an Argentine ballet dancer
- Mario Cassano, an Italian football player
- Joseph Cassano, a controversial insurance executive who was an officer at AIG Financial Products
- Cassano allo Ionio, a town in Calabria, Italy
- Cassano d'Adda, a town in Lombardy, Italy
- Cassano delle Murge, a town in Apulia, Italy
- Cassano Irpino, a town in Campania, Italy
- Cassano Magnago, a town in Lombardy (province of Varese), Italy
- Cassano's Pizza King, a restaurant chain in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.