(Redirected from Cassettes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up casete, casette, or cassette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cassette may refer to:
- Compact Cassette (or musicassette, audio cassette, cassette tape, or tape), a worldwide standard for analog audio recording and playback
- Cassette single (or "Cassingle"), a music single in the form of a Compact Cassette
- Digital Audio Tape (or DAT), a digital audio cassette tape format, mainly used by professionals
- Digital Compact Cassette (or DCC), a short-lived digital audio cassette format aimed at domestic users
- Videocassette, a cassette containing videotape, for use in VCRs
- Data cassette, the magnetic tape in plastic housing
- Album (Public Image Ltd album), a 1986 Public Image Ltd album called "Cassette" on certain editions
- Cassette (New Zealand band), a band from New Zealand
- Cassette (South African band), a band from South Africa. They won the South African Music Award (SAMA) for best rock album 2007
- Gene cassette, certain vectors that are normally used to confer a selectable marker on an organism
- Cassette cogset, a set of multiple sprockets on a bicycle
- Rafa Casette (sometimes misspelled as Rafa Cassette or Rafa Casete), a Spanish actor and singer
- Cartridge (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cassette"
- All pages with a title containing Cassette
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.