Cassia mimosoides sensu Baker
Cassia mimosoides was established by Linné for a Cassieae taxon nowadays called Chamaecrista mimosoides. The taxon applied by many subsequent authors to related plants, either as a formally described junior synonym or as an informal error. John Gilbert Baker erroneously thought Linné's taxon applied to the present species, and sources that refer back to Baker can be expected to do likewise. Other "Cassia mimosoides" are:
- Cassia mimosoides sensu Brenan is erroneous for Chamaecrista pratensis
- Cassia mimosoides sensu Cordem. is erroneous for Chamaecrista nictitans ssp. patellaria
- Cassia mimosoides sensu Shimabuku is a synonym of Chamaecrista garambiensis
- Cassia mimosoides sensu Walker is a synonym of Chamaecrista nomame
- WCMC (1998)
- ILDIS (2005)
- International Legume Database & Information Service (ILDIS) (2005): Genus Cassia. Version 10.01, November 2005. Retrieved 2007-DEC-20.
- World Conservation Monitoring Centre (WCMC) (1998). "Cassia aldabrensis". IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 2006. International Union for Conservation of Nature. Retrieved 19 July 2007.
|This Caesalpinioideae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|