Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cassie is a feminine given name, nickname and surname.
Cassie may also refer to:
- Cassie (album), Cassie Ventura's self-titled debut album
- "Cassie" (song), a song by Flyleaf about Cassie Bernall
- Cassie Ventura, singer
- "Cassie" (Skins series 1), an episode of the British television series Skins
- Cassie, a fragrance extracted from Acacia dealbata
- Cassie, a fragrance extracted from Vachellia farnesiana
- Roman cassie, a name for the ornamental tree Acacia caven
- Cassie's law, a formula for the contact angle of a droplet on a composite surface
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.