Cassie is a feminine given name, nickname and surname.
Cassie may also refer to:
- Cassie (album), Cassie Ventura's self-titled debut album
- "Cassie" (song), a song by Flyleaf about Cassie Bernall
- Cassie Ventura, singer
- "Cassie" (Skins series 1), an episode of the British television series Skins
- Cassie, a fragrance extracted from Acacia dealbata
- Cassie, a fragrance extracted from Vachellia farnesiana
- Roman cassie, a name for the ornamental tree Acacia caven
- Cassie's law, a formula for the contact angle of a droplet on a composite surface
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.