|Birth name||Cassie Grzymkowski|
March 17, 1986|
New Jersey, United States
|Genres||Indie rock, lo-fi|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, singer-songwriter, guitarist, artist|
|Associated acts||Bossy, Vivian Girls, The Babies|
Cassie Grzymkowski (March 17, 1986), better known by her stage name Cassie Ramone, is an American musician and artist. Ramone rose to prominence as the guitarist and vocalist of indie rock band Vivian Girls, who broke up in 2014. She also formed the band project The Babies with Kevin Morby (of Woods). During The Babies' hiatus, Ramone embarked on a solo career, releasing her debut album The Time Has Come in August 2014.
Ramone formed the band Bossy along with Jamie Ewing and Justin Sullivan, that lasted until 2007. The same year, she co-found the indie rock band Vivian Girls with Goodman and Frankie Rose. They released three albums, Vivian Girls (2008), Everything Goes Wrong (2009) and Share the Joy (2011), before breaking up in 2014. After meeting Kevin Morby of Woods, they started a side project called The Babies who released albums in 2011 and 2012.
In 2014, Ramone embarked a solo career and released her debut album The Time Has Come, featuring Ariel Pink on bass. On early 2015, she formed Melt, who only conceived a demo. She also formed another band with Dee Dee from Dum Dum Girls and OJ from XRay Eyeballs called OCDPP.
Ramone released a Christmas album titled Christmas in Reno on December 11, 2015.
Apart from music, Ramone is an artist who designed the cover art for most of the Vivian Girls and The Babies' discography, and La Sera's La Sera (2011). She also does drawings, paintings, sculptures and collages that uploads in her Flickr account.
|The Time Has Come|
|Christmas In Reno|
|2010||"The Beets/Cassie Ramone"||The Beets|
|2013||"Less Artists More Condos Series #5"||Hunx|
|"I'm a Freak/Only You"||Xray Eyeballs|
|2010||"Are Your Parents Still Together?"||Gospel Music||Duettes|
|2014||"Hanging On"||Various Artists||Love Anyway!!! Even If... Fuck Off!!! (The Hi-Lo Tunez Plan: 20th Step)|
- The Best of Bossy (2009)
- "Cassie Grzymkowski". The Talk House. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "Cassie Ramone Waves Goodbye to Vivian Girls". Myspace. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "When I'm Gone: Why Vivian Girls Mattered". Pitchfork Media. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "Hear a Melancholy New Song from Cassie Ramone, Formerly of Vivian Girls". Vogue. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "OCDPP = Cassie Ramone, Dee Dee of Dum Dum Girls & OJ of Xray Eyeballs: live debut on Thur + date w/ Chain & the Gang". Brooklyn Vegan. Retrieved November 13, 2015.
- "Cassie Ramone - Christmas In Reno (PRE-ORDER)". Burger Records. Archived from the original on November 16, 2015. Retrieved November 13, 2015.
- "Cassie Ramone". Flickr. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- "Cassie Ramone". Paper Magazine. November 1, 2012. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- "Interview With Cassie Ramone of Vivian Girls". MTVu. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "RATTLING IT OUT: AN INTERVIEW WITH CASSIE RAMONE". Frontier Psychiatrist. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "Beets, The / Cassie Ramone – The Beets / Cassie Ramone". Discogs. Retrieved November 20, 2014.
- "Hunx / Cassie Ramone – Less Artists More Condos Series #5". Discogs. Retrieved November 20, 2014.
- "Cassie Ramone / Xray Eyeballs – Cassie Ramone / Xray Eyeballs". Discogs. Retrieved November 20, 2014.
- "Gospel Music – Duettes". Discogs. Retrieved November 20, 2014.
- "Various – Love Anyway!!! Even If... Fuck Off!!! (The Hi-Lo Tunez Plan: 20th Step)". Discogs. Retrieved November 20, 2014.
- "The Babies (2) - Cry Along With The Babies". Discogs. Retrieved 2018-02-27.