From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cassiopeia (//) can refer to:
- Cassiopeia (mythology) (or Cassiepeia), a queen of Ethiopia and mother of Andromeda in Greek mythology
- Cassiopeia (constellation), a northern constellation representing the queen
- Cassiopeia A, a supernova remnant in that constellation
- Cassiopea, the genus of the "upside-down" jellyfish
- Cassiopeia (film), a Brazilian CGI film
- Cassiopeia (Battlestar Galactica), a TV character from Battlestar Galactica.
- Cassiopea (Encantadia), the first Queen of Lireo in the Encantadia fantasy series of GMA Network
- Cassiopeia, a tortoise featured in Michael Ende's fantasy book Momo (novel)
- Cassiopeia, the mother of Octavian in The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing
- Casiopea, a Japanese jazz fusion group
- Cassiopeia (TVXQ), the fan club of South Korean boy band TVXQ
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Joanna Newsom from her 2004 album The Milk-Eyed Mender
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Dragonland from their 2006 album Astronomy
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Shabütie (now known as Coheed and Cambria) from their 1999 EP The Penelope EP
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Sunny Lax from his 2006 EP P.U.M.A./Cassopeia
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Rain (entertainer) from his 2006 album Rain's World
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Sara Bareilles from her 2013 album The Blessed Unrest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassiopeia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.