(Redirected from Cassiopeia (mythology))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cassiopeia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cassiopeia (//) or Cassiopea may refer to:
- Cassiopeia (Ancient Greek: Κασσιόπεια), also Cassiepeia (Κασσιέπεια), is the name of three different figures in Greek mythology:
- Cassiopeia (constellation), a northern constellation representing the queen of Ethiopia
- Cassiopeia A, a supernova remnant in that constellation
- Cassiopea, the genus of the "upside-down" jellyfish
- Cassiopeia (film), a 1996 Brazilian CGI film
- Cassiopeia, a TV character from Battlestar Galactica
- Cassiopea (Encantadia), the first Queen of Lireo in the Encantadia fantasy series of GMA Network
- Cassiopeia, a tortoise featured in Michael Ende's fantasy book Momo
- Cassiopeia, the mother of Octavian in The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing
- Cassiopeia (TVXQ), the fan club of South Korean boy band TVXQ
- "Cassiopeia" (1971) for percussion solo and orchestra, by Toru Takemitsu.
- Casiopea, (est. 1976) a Japanese jazz fusion group
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Shabütie (now known as Coheed and Cambria) from their 1999 EP The Penelope EP
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Joanna Newsom from her 2004 album The Milk-Eyed Mender
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Dragonland from their 2006 album Astronomy
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Sunny Lax from his 2006 EP P.U.M.A./Cassopeia
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Rain from his 2006 album Rain's World
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Sara Bareilles from her 2013 album The Blessed Unrest
- Casio Cassiopeia, a series of pocket PCs
- Cassiopeia (train), an overnight rail service in Japan
- USS Cassiopeia (AK-75), a Crater Class cargo ship used by the United States Navy in World War II
- Cassiopeia "Cassie" Sullivan, a character in the 5th Wave Trilogy, written by Rick Yancey.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassiopeia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.