From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cassius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cassius may refer to:
- Cassius, an ancient Roman family name, see Cassia (gens)
- Cassius of Clermont (died c. 260)
- Cassius of Narni (died 558), bishop of Narni
- Cassius Dio (c. AD 155 or 163/164 – after 229), a Roman historian
- Cassius Clay, the birth name of the American boxer Muhammad Ali
- Cassius D. Kalb, an American musician
- Cassius (band), a French electronic music duo
- Cassius (crocodile), the world's largest captive crocodile
- Cassius (song), a 2008 song by Foals
- Cassius Chrome, a character in the Robot Wars TV series
- Kassius Ohno, a professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.