Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cassius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cassius may refer to:
- Cassius, an ancient Roman family name, see Cassia (gens)
- Gaius Cassius Longinus (died 42 BC), Roman senator and a leader of Julius Caesar's assassination
- Cassius, pen-name of Michael Foot, British politician and writer
- Cassius of Clermont (died c. 260)
- Cassius of Narni (died 558), bishop of Narni
- Cassius Clay (1942–2016), birth name of American boxer Muhammad Ali
- Cassius Marcellus Clay Sr., father of the boxer
- Cassius Marcellus Clay (politician) (died 1903), American abolitionist, nicknamed the "Lion of White Hall"
- Cassius Dio (c. AD 155 or 163/164 – after 229), a Roman historian
- Cassius D. Kalb, an American musician
- Cassius Longinus (disambiguation)
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Cassius (band), a French electronic music duo
- "Cassius" (song), a 2008 song by Foals
- "Cassius", a 2017 song by the Fleet Foxes on the album Crack-Up
- Cassius Chrome, a character in Robot Wars
- Cassius Bright, a character in the video game The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
- Cassius (crocodile), the world's largest captive crocodile
- Chris Hero AKA Kassius Ohno, professional wrestler
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.