Cassius Clay vs. Herb Siler
Cassius Clay (soon Muhammad Ali) fought a boxing match with Herb Siler in Miami on December 27, 1960. Clay won the bout through a technical knockout after the referee stopped the fight in the fourth round. The fight had taken place soon after Clay had joined the 5th Street Gym.
- David Remnick (1998). King of the World. Random House. pp. 115–6.
- Thomas Hauser (1991). Muhammad Ali: His Life and Times. Simon & Schuster. p. 36.
- Felix Dennis & Don Atyeo (2003). Muhammad Ali: The Glory Years. miramax books. p. 54.
- "Miami New Times". Miami New Times. 19 July 2007. Retrieved 7 October 2016.
- Jose Torres (2009). Sting like a bee: The Muhammad Ali story. TBS The Book Service Ltd. p. 103.
|This boxing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|