Cassius Clay vs. Jim Robinson
Cassius Clay (soon Muhammad Ali) fought Jim Robinson in a boxing match at Miami Beach Convention Center on February 7, 1961. Clay won the fight through a technical knockout when the referee stopped the fight in the first round. Robinson was a last minute replacement for another fighter who was supposed to fight Clay on the night of the fight; this was Robinson's second professional boxing match.
- "Muhammad Ali's ring record". ESPN. 19 November 2003. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- Thomas Hauser (1991). Muhammad Ali: His Life and Times. Simon & Schuster. p. 37.
- Felix Dennis & Don Atyeo (2003). Muhammad Ali: The Glory Years. miramax books. p. 54.
- "Where have you gone, Mr. Robinson?". boston.com News. 20 December 2003. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- Michael Ezra (2009). Muhammad Ali:The Making of an Icon. Temple University Press. pp. 29–30.
|This boxing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|