From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up castellano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Castellano may refer to:
- Spanish for Castilian (disambiguation), referring to the historical region Castile or its language, Spanish
- Castellano, Trentino, a village in Italy
- Castellano (river), a river in Italy
- Castellano (surname), a surname
- Castellano (grape) a Spanish wine grape
- Carea Castellano Manchego a dog breed native to Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castellano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.