From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Castello in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Castello is the Italian word for castle. The Latin word Castellum means reservoir, water tank.
Castello may refer to:
- Castello, Venice is the largest of the six sestieri of Venice
- Castello, the old town center of Giudicato of Cagliari in Sardinia
- Castello, Hong Kong, a private housing estate in Hong Kong
- A locality in the town of Monteggio in Switzerland
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Castello, a former diocese based in Venice
- Castello (surname)
- Castello cheeses
- Città di Castello, a town in Umbria, Italy
- Castell (disambiguation)
- Castella (disambiguation)
- Castelli (disambiguation)
- Castellón (disambiguation)
- Castells (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.