|Look up Castilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Castilian (sometimes spelled Castillian) usually refers to something of, from, or related to Castile, including:
- Castilian people, an ethnic group from Castile
- Spanish language, or Castilian language, a Romance language that originated in Castile
- Crown of Castile, a former state on the Iberian Peninsula
- Kingdom of Castile, a former kingdom on the Iberian Peninsula
- Castile and León, an autonomous community of Spain
- Castile–La Mancha, an autonomous community of Spain
- Castilian Spanish, a variety of the Spanish language
- SS Castilian, a 1919 British ship
- The Castilian, a 1963 film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castilian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.