Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Municipality of Castillejos|
Castillejos Municipal Hall
Map of Zambales with Castillejos highlighted
|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|Barangays||14 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Jose Angelo M. Dominguez|
|• Electorate||28,438 voters (2016)|
|• Total||92.99 km2 (35.90 sq mi)|
|• Density||700/km2 (1,800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)47|
|Climate type||Tropical monsoon climate|
|Income class||3rd municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||145,730,567.36 (2016)|
- Del Pilar
- San Agustin
- San Jose (Poblacion)
- San Juan (Poblacion)
- San Nicolas
- San Pablo (Poblacion)
- San Roque
- Santa Maria
|Population census of Castillejos|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Castillejos was 64,841 people, with a density of 700 inhabitants per square kilometre or 1,800 inhabitants per square mile.
- Precious Child Montessori of Zambales, Inc.
- San Isidro Elementary School
- Aldersgate Learning Center
- Hanniel Christian Academy
- Central Elementary School
- Pres.Ramon F. Magsaysay Elementary School
- San Agustin Elementary School
- Santa Maria Elementary School
- Magsaysay Elementary School
- Del Pilar Elementary School
- Balaybay Elementary School
- Villaflor Elementary School
- Looc Elementary School
- Nagbayan Elementary School
- Precious Heritage of Zambales, Inc.
- St. Nicholas Academy
- Castillejos National High School
- San Agustin High School
- Castillejos Resettlement High School (formerly Jesus F. Magsaysay High School Annex)
- Jesus F. Magsaysay Tech. Voc. High School
- Ramon Magsaysay Technological University, College of Governance
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Zambales". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Zambales". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Castillejos, Zambales.|
|This article about a location in Central Luzon region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|