From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Castillejos, Zambales)
Castillejos Municipal Hall
Map of Zambales showing the location of Castillejos
|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|Founded||1743 and 1950|
|• Mayor||Jose Angelo M. Dominguez|
|• Total||92.99 km2 (35.90 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||700/km2 (1,800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)47|
|Income class||1st class|
- Del Pilar
- San Agustin
- San Jose (Pob.)
- San Juan (Pob.)
- San Nicolas
- San Pablo (Pob.)
- San Roque
- Santa Maria
|Population census of Castillejos|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Castillejos was 64,841 people, with a density of 700 inhabitants per square kilometre or 1,800 inhabitants per square mile.
- Precious Child Montessori of Zambales, Inc.
- San Isidro Elementary School
- Aldersgate Learning Center
- Hanniel Christian Academy
- Central Elementary School
- Pres.Ramon F. Magsaysay Elementary School
- San Agustin Elementary School
- Santa Maria Elementary School
- Magsaysay Elementary School
- Del Pilar Elementary School
- Balaybay Elementary School
- Villaflor Elementary School
- Looc Elementary School
- Nagbayan Elementary School
- Precious Heritage of Zambales, Inc.
- St. Nicholas Academy
- Castillejos National High School
- San Agustin High School
- Balaybay High School
- Jesus F. Magsaysay Tech. Voc. High School
- Ramon Magsaysay Technological University, College of Governance
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Archived from the original on 25 January 2013. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "Province: Zambales". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Region III (Central Luzon)". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Region III (Central Luzon)". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Province of Zambales". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Castillejos.|
|This article about a location in Central Luzon region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|