Jump to navigation Jump to search
Castle Island may refer to:
- Castle Island, Bermuda, one of the islands of Castle Harbour, Bermuda
- Castle Island, Manitounuk Islands, Nunavut
- Castle Island (County Cork), and uninhabited island in Roaringwater Bay (51.507518N, 9.504267W)
- Castle Island (County Roscommon), an island in Lough Key
- Castleisland, a town in southwest Ireland
- Castle Island, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Castle Island, County Antrim, a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Castle Island, Scotland
- Castle Island (Massachusetts), an island in Boston Harbor
- Castle Island (New York), formerly an island in the Hudson River currently part of the Port of Albany-Rensselaer in Albany, New York
- Castle Island (Washington), one of the San Juan Islands
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.