Castleberry may refer to:
- Castleberry, Alabama - a town in Conecuh County, Alabama, United States.
- Castleberry Hill - a neighborhood in central Atlanta, located southwest of the Central Business District.
- Castleberry Independent School District - a public school district based in River Oaks, Texas (USA).
- Castleberry, Florence Jean - better known "Flo", is a fictional character in the movie Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore
- Castleberry, Bruce - Former Guitarist of Vallejo (band)
- Castleberry's Food Company, an Augusta, GA-based canned food company
- Clint Castleberry - football player and Georgia Tech's only retired football jersey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castleberry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.