|An Séan Mhullagh|
|Colours:||White and Black|
Saint Malachy's GAC Castledawson is a Gaelic Athletic Club from Castledawson, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. The club is a member of Derry GAA and currently compete in gaelic football, hurling and camogie.
St Malachy's GAC was set up largely thanks to Paddy Graham from the townland of Tamnadace outside the village. The Graham Cup, a reserve competition for South Derry clubs is named in his honour. Although a relatively small club, it competed for several years in the Derry senior league.
Well known players
- Matt Sonny McCann - Former Derry and Ulster footballer.
- Dermot Heaney - 1993 All-Ireland Championship winning Derry footballer.
- Adrian Heaney - Former Derry Minor, Under 21 and Senior Player who was the Senior team captain
- Derry Junior Football Championship: 1
- Larkin Cup: 1
- McGlinchey Cup: 3
- 2007, 2010, 2013
- Derry Intermediate Football Championship: 3
- 2010, 2014, 2016
- "'Graham Cup:"' 2 **2002, 2017
- Tommy O'Neill Cup: 1
- 2006 (shared with Foreglen)
- Minor 'B' Football Championship: 1
- Minor 'B' Football League: 1
- South Derry Minor 'B' Football Championship: 1
- South Derry U-16 'B' Football Championship: 1
- 2003, 2000
- South Derry U-16 'B' Football League: 2
- 2002, 2005
- South Derry U-14 'B' Football Championship: 1
- South Derry U-14 'B' Football League: 1
- All County U-14 "C" Football Feile. 1
- All County U-14 "C" Football Championship. 1
- Derry Premier Camogie Championship: 1
- U14 Derry Championship: 2
Ladies' Football Titles
- U14 Derry Championship: 1
Note: The above lists may be incomplete. Please add any other honours you know of.
|This Ulster GAA club related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|