|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Cumann Báire agus Peile Chaisleán Cnucha|
|Colours:||Blue and Yellow|
|Grounds:||Somerton, Tir na nÓg|
Castleknock Hurling and Football Club is a Dublin GAA club centered on the townlands of Carpenterstown and Diswellstown in the civil parish of Castleknock in Fingal, Ireland. It serves large parts of the suburban areas of Castelknock, Hartstown, Coolmine Blanchardstown, Laurel Lodge and Clonsilla. The club plays the following Gaelic games at all age levels from nursery to adult: Hurling, Gaelic football, Camogie and Ladies' Gaelic football.
The club's main grounds are located at Somerton Lane, Diswellstown. It also uses grounds managed by Fingal County Council at Porterstown, St.Catherine's Park and "Tir na nÓg" (beside Castleknock Community College).
They won the Féile in 2007 and recently 2016.
The club has teams from juvenile to senior level. It has 1500 members from 650 different families.
- Dublin Senior Football Championship runners up 2016
- Leinster Junior Club Football Championship Winners 2012
- Promoted to Division1 football in 2015.
- Won Dublin Junior Football Championship in 2012.
- Won Dublin Junior Hurling Championship in 2013.
- Won Dublin Intermediate Football Championship in 2014.
- Won Dublin Intermediate Hurling Championship in 2015.
- Dublin Senior Male Football Championship finalist in 2016
- Feile Division 1 Football All Ireland Champions 2016
- Feile Division 1 Hurling All Ireland Champions 2007
- Minor A Football Champions 2011
- Castleknock about us
|This Leinster GAA club related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|