From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Castlereagh // may refer to:
- Marquess of Londonderry, subsidiary title Viscount Castlereagh, used as courtesy title for the Marquess's eldest son; in particular
- Robert Stewart, Viscount Castlereagh (1769–1822) later 2nd Marquess of Londonderry: Irish statesman and British Foreign Secretary.
In Northern Ireland:
- Castlereagh (borough), a local government district near Belfast
- Castlereagh (County Down townland) which gives its name to the borough
- Castlereagh (County Down barony), latterly divided into
- In the Republic of Ireland
- County Mayo: townlands in two baronies:
- Castlereagh, County Offaly, townland in Lemanaghan parish, Garrycastle barony
- County Roscommon:
- Castlereagh, County Waterford, townland in Kilronan parish, Glenahiry barony
- In Australia
- Castlereagh, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Castlereagh River, two rivers
- Castlereagh Highway, a New South Wales state highway
- Other places
- Castlereagh, Nova Scotia, a former village on the Bass River in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Castlereagh Dam and Reservoir, in Nuwara Eliya district, Sri Lanka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castlereagh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.