|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Harnirjodh Singh Chahal|
|• Total||1.4 km2 (0.5 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,090 m (3,580 ft)|
|• Average Income||$57,923|
|Website||Castleridge Community Association|
Castleridge is a residential neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located east of the Calgary International Airport and is bounded by 64 Avenue NE to the north, Métis Trail to the west, McKnight Boulevard to the south and Falconridge Boulevard to the east.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $57,923 in 2000, and there were 19.5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 34.7% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 8% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 24.8% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Castleridge Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-11.[permanent dead link]
- Morton, Graeme (2008-07-06). "Canada's largest mosque opens in Calgary". Calgary Herald. Canwest. Retrieved 2008-07-12.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-11.[permanent dead link]
|This Calgary Metropolitan Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|