|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Harnirjodh Singh Chahal|
|• Total||1.4 km2 (0.5 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,090 m (3,580 ft)|
|• Average Income||$57,923|
|Website||Castleridge Community Association|
Castleridge is a residential neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located east of the Calgary International Airport and is bounded by 64 Avenue N to the north, 44 Street E to the west, McKnight Boulevard to the south and Falconridge Boulevard to the east.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $57,923 in 2000, and there were 19.5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 34.7% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 8% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 24.8% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Castleridge Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-11.[permanent dead link]
- Morton, Graeme (2008-07-06). "Canada's largest mosque opens in Calgary". Calgary Herald. Canwest. Retrieved 2008-07-12.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-11.[permanent dead link]
|This Calgary Metropolitan Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|