From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Castlevania is a video game series, created and developed by Konami.
Castlevania may also refer to:
- Castlevania (1986 video game), the first game in the video game series;
- Castlevania (Nintendo 64), the Nintendo 64 game;
- Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, a Game Boy Advance game called Castlevania in Europe;
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, the PlayStation 2 game called Castlevania in Europe and Japan;
Film and television
- Castlevania, the announced film by Sylvain White based on the video game which was canceled in May 2009;
- Castlevania (TV series), a TV series on Netflix
- "Castlevania", a song by Valery Kipelov and Sergey Mavrin from the album Smutnoye Vremia;
- Le Castle Vania, an electronic music project from Atlanta, Georgia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castlevania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.